Sales training programs
Variety of specialized courses to build sales team capabilities and performance
Drive sales with better skilled and informed teams
Sales are a key driver of revenue and the single most important objective of most organizations. We offer a range of specialized courses for managers and front-liners, and a combination of workshops and field courses.
Our training programs help develop sales teams that are:
- Driven with strong sales and negotiation skills
- Aligned with strategic objectives and other business operations
- Knowledgeable on the company’s offerings, customers, market trends and competitors
- A key source of market intelligence
what we offer
Holistic approach to building sales capabilities
1. Targeted training
We offer bespoke programs customized for your organization's sales managers and front-liners, with different focuses and learning objectives based on their roles and responsibilities.
2. Sales skills
These programs are designed to raise skills across all aspects of the sales function, such as planning, portfolio management, cross-selling, negotiation, presentation, and relationship-building.
3. Product knowledge
This involves courses and product guides to establish in-depth knowledge of the organization's products, sales processes, cross selling opportunities, and competitors.
Develop selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Become a professional salesperson
- Understand the sales cycle
- Learn techniques in prospecting for customers
- Learn how to negotiate and handle objections
- Learn how to present based on USPs and competition analysis
- Identify customer needs and how to handle them
- Effectively pitch, present and close deals
- Learn cross-selling techniques
Develop sales planning and team motivation abilities
- Align sales operation with organization’s strategy.
- Generate sales plans, priorities, objectives, and goals.
- Organize and manage sales teams.
- Identify/replicate activities that produce long-term results.
- Implement time-frame action plans.
- Diagnose common barriers to performance.
- Generate methods to enhance sales team performance.
- Understand manager role and leadership style.
- Transition from selling to managing.
- Build a ‘can-do’ sales culture.
Variety of topics to choose from
- Building Relationships for Sales Success
- Retail Sales Skills
- Consultative Sales Skills
- Delivering Dynamic Sales Presentations
- Managing the Sales Force
- Negotiation Skills
- Sales Acquisition & Portfolio Management
- Call Centre Training
Mix of formats and tools to enable deep learning
Our workshops integrate training activities, such as role-play, simulations, group challenges, workplace assignments, and learning games.
Our field courses offer a fresh learning format, and allow participants to experience first-hand real sales performance in their own organizations and in competitors where appropriate.
We develop comprehensive learning kits to serve as long-term reference material for participants. These include training program content, learner manuals, exercises, assessments, action plans and empowerment tools.